From IIHE Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
We are not in charge of the emails servers. Please contact the university support :
Configure OWA protocol
Note : For ULB currently the only supported client is Thunderbird with OWL or you need to use the webmail, VUB does not provide currently a solution for Linux..
- First you need to remove your current IMAP or POP ULB mail account, go to the account options -> Edit -> Account Settings :
- Select your ULB mail account then click on Account Options -> Remove Account :
- Tick Remove message data and click on Confirm :
- Go to Add-ons :
- On the search field type "OWL" and press enter :
- Click on Add to Thunderbird :
- Go back to Add-ons (Tools -> Add-ons) click on the tree dots then on Preferences :
- Then fill your account information on this screen then press Create account :
- Your Name : John Doe
- Your email address :
- Your username :
- Your password :
your ULB office 365 password
- Webmail page :
- Click on Create account to complete the configuration.
- Microsoft Outlook is recommended but you can use the Mail app on Mac OS X or Thunderbird with OWL.
- Microsoft Outlook is recommended but you can use Thunderbird with OWL.