About Eduroam & Cinnamon Desktop
Network-manager package included in Linux Mint Cinnamon & Cinnamon Desktop lacks some information when creating automatically a profile for the Eduroam Wi-Fi network.
Due to this issue the best way to use Eduroam with Cinnamon is to create manually a Wi-Fi profile wich is explained here.
Connect to Eduroam with Cinnamon Desktop
- Search for "Network Connections" utility :
- Click on "Add a new connection"
- Define profile name & SSID as "eduroam":
- On Wi-Fi security tab change to the following (yourid @ your institution ) :
- Save the profile & enjoy connection to the Eduroam Wi-Fi under Linux Mint.