Use ULB VPN
Most of the ULB resources require a VPN connection to access them from outside the campus, you need a NETID to connect.
Install the ULB VPN
Windows & Mac
- Visit the page vpn.ulb.ac.be and connect with your NETID.
- Install the VPN software according to you operating system.
- Address : vpn.ulb.ac.be
- Login : your NETID
On Windows you can check the status of your connection by clicking on the following icon :
On macos you can check the status of your connection by clicking on the following icon :
- Once you are connected you can access to the protected ULB resources.
- Open a terminal then type the following :
sudo apt install openconnect -y
- To connect to the VPN type the following :
sudo openconnect --protocol=gp vpn.ulb.ac.be
- Use your NETID when prompted.
- Do not close the terminal or you will loose your VPN connection.